What to know about the GHTBL:
- The GHTBL is an amateur organization. No players or managers are paid for their services.
- There is no age restriction, but most GHTBL players are current or former college athletes, prospects and ex-professionals.
- We play 24 Regular Season games starting late May, followed by a double-elimination Playoff Tournament at the beginning of August.
- GHTBL by-laws include American League rules (DH), 7 inning games, 9 batters in a lineup, no re-entry and no courtesy pinch runners.
- If a new player is recruited by multiple teams, the player is free to choose his preference.
- Players must appear in 5 Regular Season games to qualify for the Playoff Tournament.
- Please note that submitting an application does not guarantee you a roster spot.
Fill out the form below to apply:
*We do not share your personal data.
GHTBL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
ABOUT THE TWILIGHT LEAGUE
Established in 1929, the Greater Hartford Twilight Baseball League is Connecticut’s premier amateur summer league. More than 350 alumni have played professional baseball. Jeff Bagwell, Bernie Williams, Rob Dibble and Ricky Bottalico played in the GHTBL before becoming MLB All-Stars. Alumni now playing professional baseball include A.J. Pollock, Scott Oberg and Mike Gulino.