Two games to raise funds for Johnny Taylor Field in Colt Park.
Fans are invited to Dunkin’ Donuts Park at 1214 Main Street Hartford to fundraise for the new “Johnny Taylor Field” in Colt Park. Recently, our league petitioned the City of Hartford to name a new ballpark after one of the Connecticut’s greatest pitchers. Now, Johnny Taylor Field is being constructed and additional funds are needed. Read more about Johnny Taylor here: https://ghtbl.org/thebatandball/taylor.
Night games will be played at Dunkin Donuts Park on Monday, August 3, 2020:
– Record-Journal Expos vs. People’s United Bank at 6 PM.
– East Hartford Jets vs. Ulbrich Steel at 8 PM.
– $10 per person at the Main Gate / free for kids 14 and under.
– Due to COVID-19, everyone who enters the stadium, players and spectators, must wear a mask and social distance. Once players take the field and spectators find their seats, all are welcome to remove masks.
– For cleaning requirements, the stadium will open one half of the stands for each game.
– Indoor cages are not available due to Covid-19 guidelines.
– No seeds or gum allowed in the dugouts.
Looking forward to seeing you at the Dunkin’ Donuts Park!